Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Guate at Last!

It's almost midnight in Guatemala and I'm here in a guest house with the three other interns :) We all made it safely! We'll be living in this guest house until Monday. The house holds 60 people and will be full by the end of the weekend with us and other visitors! The Glick family from the states were very welcoming and seem so sweet! We start orientation tomorrow, visit Antigua Friday, and are going to be meeting various people and visiting different ministries for the rest of the weekend! It feels surreal that I'm actually here... but I can not wait to start relationships with the people here and to get involved in all that God has planned!
I hope to start my day off tomorrow sitting on the balcony, drinking coffee and reading my bible while looking out at Guatemala City and some volcanoes in the morning!!
Buenas Noches!

No comments:

Post a Comment